Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kmart Policy on Double Coupons

I'm being advised by Kmart that their policy when you have a coupon for multiple items (i.e. $2/3) is that the coupon will not double if the coupon amount is equal to more than the retail price of a single item.

So for example- if something is $3/5 ($1.66 each) and you have a coupon that is $2/3 it will not double because the $2 coupon is more than $1.66.

The small print of the ad reads "Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item."

I think I am getting to the point, like many, many other blogs I've been reading lately, that there are beginning to be only select items that Kmart double coupons are worth the effort for. On many items I can do better at CVS or Walgreens...........

2 comments:

  1. That policy makes no sense???? I've heard of several other people having difficulties a lot lately with Kmart doubling their coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never had our Kmart double coupons yet, but that is good to know just in case ours ever does;)

    ReplyDelete