Wednesday, January 20, 2010

General Mills Cereal!!

Did you know the following about cereal:

-Ready-to-eat cereals, including presweetened cereals, account for only 5% of sugar in children's diets.

-Ready-to-eat cereal is the No. 1 source of whole grains in a child's diet today.

-More frequent cereal eaters tend to have healthier body weights and lower Body Mass Index measures (I can attest to this--if you have seen the change in my hubby over the past 6 months or so....and big portion of that is from exercise and changing his breakfast habits!! He eats cereal instead of fast food for breakfast now.)

I was given a great opportunity from MyBlogSpark and GeneralMills! They sent me some VIP coupons, which are a WONDERFUL opportunity to provide my family with more nutritous General Mills cereal!!

You can go here to print your General Mills coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment