Tuesday, March 17, 2009

K Mart


Somehow I missed this one!!!! K-Mart is once again doing Super Doubles. They are doubling manufacturer's coupons up to $2 through TODAY. I did not see that in their ad...not sure if I just missed it or if it wasn't in the Bristol paper. Anyway, thanks to Holly H for the tip!


Today is also the last day to take advantage of FREE Irish Springs shower gel at CVS. It is $4.99 but you receive $4.99 in Easy Care Bucks back.


Bath & Body Works- They have Wallflower refills for $6 right now. Stock up! And if you go to BargainBriana's site you can print a coupon to get a free shower gel if you spend $10.

1 comment:

  1. I happened onto your blog from Sisterly Savings, I think, and I live in Maryville Tennessee, just down the road a piece. I love your Bible verse and the fact that you live like 2 hours away. We go to the Virginia creeper every fall. I love that area. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete