Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday's Sale Papers

I haven't gotten a chance to really dig into Sunday's sales papers to see what's good this week but I did notice the following at Kroger this week:

**Tyson Chicken Breast - $.99/lb (stock up! that's a great price)
**Sunkist/Diet Sunkist/A&W Rootbeer- $.75/ea when you buy 10
**Oscar Myer Deli Shave Lunchmeat - 2/$5

Also- Walgreen's has Garnier for $2.99. Use the $2 coupon in the Easy Saver (located at the front of the store with the weekly ads). And if you have a manufacturer coupon ($1) you can get it for FREE......if not, $.99 still isn't bad for a bottle of shampoo or conditioner!


**Don't forget if anyone else spots any great deals they want to share send me an e-mail (savvy2save@gmail.com) and I'll post. Also, if you have a topic you want me to discuss, let me know that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment